Are you a debut author who wants to learn how to create an influencing community of readers and writers for success before your book even comes out?
Ask me the #1 burning question you have about it below!
Ever since I released my first book five years ago and created my own AMAZING support community of writers, authors, industry professionals, and readers, I’ve been getting a ton of questions from writers with their first novel finished about how I created this community. They want to know how to do just what I did to help them succeed in a new author career.
BUT many are also scared to get out of their comfort zone and do it. I was too!
I would say that I get asked about 99 times a month (give or take one or two) “I have my first book coming out, now what do I do?”
Here are the top 10 frequently asked questions I get:
- I feel so overwhelmed! What’s the timing of all I should be doing as a debut author?
- How do I connect with other debut authors?
- How do I meet authors who can help me with blurbs? And how should I ask them?
- How do I best prepare for a public reading or panel?
- How can I get my book in front of my target readers?
- How do I best use social media?
- How do I even use Twitter?
- How do I run a giveaway and what are the benefits?
- How can I build a support community of writers around me?
- How can I connect with book reviewers?
The list goes on and on! And I love it, because I’m passionate about building community and totally believe we can write alone but we can’t get published alone – or succeed alone.
And I would love to see you all get in a new (community) comfort zone and create your own community of influencers to support you in your new author life. 😊
I’m sooooo excited about sharing what I know that I’ve decided to create an extremely useful course for new authors on how to create an awesome community of writers, authors, industry professionals, and readers before that first book even comes out to help answer all of these questions (and more!).
The new course I’m creating will teach you just how to do this with my exact same steps! These same steps that helped me build an army of supporters to get:
- An agent
- A two-book deal
- Multiple publishers for my books
- Blurbs for my books
- Requests to teach at conferences
- Invited as a guest author to students at schools (my readers!)
- And so much more!
Tell me the #1 thing (or 2!) you’d like to know about creating a support community of readers and writers before your 1st book comes out. And check out my 4 proven steps to connecting with readers right now.
See you in the (community) comfort zone!
P.S. Share this post with your writer friends 🙂